Every rider MUST agree to the following terms and conditions of riding the BoRo Beach Bike by filling in their details below.
If you are booking for a group, this link will be emailed to each participant. We would appreciate filling in the below waiver BEFORE arriving to speed up your departure on the day. The operator will have a record of those who have signed it.
- Alcohol, smoking (including e-cigarettes), hot drinks and chewing gum are not permitted on the BoRo Beach Bike
- Dress appropriately to ride the BoRo Beach Bike - top, shorts and closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops or sandals) must be worn at all times
- Any physical or verbal abuse of a Staff member or a member of the public will not be tolerated and we will prosecute to the greatest extent of the law
- No abusive language or aggressive behaviour (such as catcalling or wolf whistling) to fellow riders or members of the public
- Stay on the BoRo Beach Bike until it is at a complete stop and the Operator has told you it is safe to disembark
- Keep arms and legs inside the BoRo Beach Bike at all times
- No glass is allowed on the BoRo Beach Bike to preserve the environment we are operating in
- Anybody suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride and no refunds given.
- All pedallers must be in a reasonable fit and healthy condition to pedal. Riding is entirely at your own risk.